This is a very easy recipe and catchy for the eye.
I have decided to keep myself on my confort zone without risking much with the flavours, although I can think of other combinations that are attractive: sundried tomatoes and bacon, peppers and tuna, cheese and onions, or even sweet like chocolate and peanuts.
- 500gr of spinach
- 200gr of fresh cheese (or ricotta)
- a handful of raisins.
- a puff pastry sheet.
- one egg
- Cook the spinach in boiling water for 8 minutes and dry them very well after that, getting rid of all the possible water.
- Mix in a bowl the spinach together with the cheese and the raisins. Add salt and pepper.
- Make a lengthwise cut to the pastry sheet dividing it into two pieces. Cut these two pieces again in the same way, obtaining 4 pieces.
- Put the mix in each of the pastry pieces, and roll it, obtaining a pipe filled with the spinach mix.
- Now you only need to create the spiral, rolling each of the pipes around the other, ensuring that they are well and tight between each other.
- Paint with egg and cook in the oven for 30 min at 180ºC.